Shipping Policy

Shipping Terms/Charges are as follows:

Please allow 2-3 Days Processing Time before Shipping.

Remember Orders Placed on Saturday,Sunday and Holidays will not be processed until the next business day.

Standard Shipping (5-8 business days) - FREE
Express Shipping (3-4 business days Monday-Friday) = $19.95

Each of these charges is a flat rate,per item charge to anywhere in the 48 continental United States.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii - $14.95 per item
Our standard shipping method is for either UPS Ground, FED-EX Ground or USPS Ptiority Mail within the continental United States.
We ship via USPS only to PO Boxes. Any non-PO box order will be shipped via UPS or Fedex unless you would like them shipped by Priority Mail.
We guarantee fit and satisfaction. Because of this, we will gladly allow you to exchange boots for a different size, or credit towards another product, or a Refund. Please note: There is a $10 restocking fee for all returns for refund; however, this does not apply to defective items.

As most online shoe stores, we drop-ship approximately 90% of our items from the manufacturers. The other 10% ships out of our store via UPS,FED-EX or USPS (depending on the service selected) usually the next business day after the item is ordered; in some cases items are shipped the same business day. Items drop-shipped from the factory often ship out within 48 hours (2 business days). However, the following brands take longer:
Wesco: may take up to 4 business days to ship
Cove: may take up to 3 business days to ship

If tracking information is needed, please wait the alloted time for delivery based on the shipping method chosen before inquiring about a tracking number. You can call us at 1-800-634-1468 or 1-877-609-6655 for tracking information if you need it.

Please Note: We recommend you ship your order to your billing address, otherwise your order could be delayed. If you choose to ship your order to another address besides your billing address you will be contacted by our Fraud Prevention Department before your order can be shipped out.


Email 24 hrs. a day \ Call us 9am - 5pm CST @ 1-800-634-1468 or 1-877-609-6655
Ariat Boots  ·  Bates Boots  ·  Belleville Boots  ·  Browning  ·  Carolina Boots  ·  CAT Footwear  ·  Chippewa  ·  Corcoran  ·  Dan Post  ·  Danner  ·  Dingo  ·  Double-H Boots  ·  Dr Martens  ·  Durango Boots  ·  ECCO Shoes  ·  Georgia Boots  ·  Florsheim  ·  Hi-Tec  ·  Hush Puppies  ·  Irish Setter Boots  ·  John Deere Boots  ·  Johnston & Murphy  ·  Justin Boots  ·  LaCrosse Boots  ·  Laredo  ·  Magnum Boots  ·  Matterhorn  ·  Merrell  ·  Redwing Shoes  ·  Rockport  ·  Rocky Boots  ·  Sebago Shoes  ·  Sperry Top-Sider  ·  Stetson Boots  ·  Thorogood Boots  ·  Timberland Shoes  ·  Vibram FiveFingers  ·  Wellco Boots  ·  Wolverine Boots  ·  Worx by Redwing  ·  Yellowbox

NexTag Seller

The Shoe Shack is upfront PriceGrabber User Ratings for ShoeShackOnline.com